Ballet inspired fashion is everywhere, and we love it. I am always asked where I get my ballet-inspired pieces so I wanted to share my favorites lately!
1. Little Mistress Maxi Tulle Skirt - $81
2. Women's Natasha Couture Faux Leather Clutch = $58
3. Silver Knotted Diamond Stud Earrings - $45
4. Woman's Sole Society Juliette Sandal - $80
And a fun outfit for balletFIT, pilates or yoga. Sometimes a stylish new workout outfit is the source of motivation to get your body moving & dancing.
1. Lululemon Rise & Flow Tank - $54 I love this! I wore it for Swan Lake BalletFIT.
2. Apple Watch Sport Rose Gold w/ Lavendar Sport Band- $299 - Obsessed with my new gadget
3. Kimchi Blue Elastic Cross Strap Flat - $29 I wear these with EVERYTHING!
4. Ballet Beautiful Chiffon Skirt - $23
5. S'well London Chimney Bottle - $35
And of course...from our own apparel shop!
Tell me about your ballet style!
Mom of 3, wife, business owner, ballet teacher and fitness instructor. Trying hard to raise healthy, happy and grateful children while running the studio of my dreams. Trying to stay FIT, flexible, stylish and take care of myself in the process!