Meet Romy, a sweet and very hardworking Pre-Ballet II ballerina! She takes ballet on Saturday morning with me and was so kind to answer these questions. Romy has been dancing at DanceFIT since she joined Tippy Toes when she was 1.5 years old.
1. What is your favorite part of ballet class?
I like doing the freeze dance.
2. What is your favorite music in class?
Elsa and Tendu the tulip
3. If you were a ballet teacher, what would you add into class to make it fun?
Doing new ballet skills
4. Name 3 ballet things you have learned it class this year. (Moves or positions)
Fifth position, fourth position, arabesque, tendu the tulip
5. What is your "ballet style"....what do you wear to class?
Pink leotard and pink skirt
Mom of 3, wife, business owner, ballet teacher and fitness instructor. Trying hard to raise healthy, happy and grateful children while running the studio of my dreams. Trying to stay FIT, flexible, stylish and take care of myself in the process!