Meet Kendall, one my hard working Ballet I dancers. I am so proud of her progress this year and how much effort she puts into her technique in class. She also smiles a lot and I know she loves dancing :) She is getting very good at degages. Thank you Kendall for letting me feature you.
xo, Ms Gina
1. What is your favorite part of ballet class?
The one, two, three and four song at the barre. I love when it gets super fast at the end.
2. What is your favorite music in class?
The music when we are skipping and our recital song.
3. If you were a ballet teacher, what would you add into class to make it fun?
I would add trophies at the end of the year and more freeze dancing.
4. Name 3 ballet things you have learned it class this year. (Moves or positions)
First position, a leap and an arabesque.
5. What is your "ballet style"....what do you wear to class?
I wear a black leotard with pink tights with no feet and slippers. My hair is up in a ponytail.
Mom of 3, wife, business owner, ballet teacher and fitness instructor. Trying hard to raise healthy, happy and grateful children while running the studio of my dreams. Trying to stay FIT, flexible, stylish and take care of myself in the process!