Meet our sweet ballerina Sophia from our Brookline studio. She is 3 years old and loves Miss Emily's and Miss Alaina's Pre-Ballet class on Saturdays! Thank you Sophia for answering my questions and letting me feature you on my blog! We love having you at DanceFIT!
1. Please tell me about yourself.
My name is Sophia. I'm three. I like lollipops (she was eating a lollipop at the time). I love ballet and it makes me happy. My baby tiger makes me happy.
2. What is your favorite part of ballet class?
I like to dance with scarves. I love to do my beautiful arabesque.
3. What is your favorite music in class?
Good toes, naughty toes.
4. If you were a ballet teacher, what else would you add in ballet class to make it fun?
5. Name 3 things you have learned in ballet.
Stay on my circle, wind up my music box and twirl around, and "this" (doing a demi-plie).
6. Have you ever been to a real ballet? If yes, please tell me about it. (you can skip this if your child hasn't been to the ballet) We haven't gone yet...hopefully soon!
7. If DanceFIT didn't have a dress code, what would you wear to ballet class?
PURPLE! I love to wear purple.
Mom of 3, wife, business owner, ballet teacher and fitness instructor. Trying hard to raise healthy, happy and grateful children while running the studio of my dreams. Trying to stay FIT, flexible, stylish and take care of myself in the process!